Thy HS Trumpeters!♥

Photobucket Photobucket

Introduction

Hello! We are the lovely trumpeters from HS!

Yes, we are a bunch of hyperactive uber friendly peeps from all around the universe!

We have peeps coming from Mars and most of us are from Planet Earth! :DD

Do catch us roaming around Singapore and say "Hi!" if you want to.


Thy Trums History!♥

Alumni:
[2004] LiWee
[2006] JieHui SueYing
[2007] AnChun ShiMin
[2008] Alicia Julie Samuel
[2009] Emily Leonard Vanessa
[2010] Arshad GengYun

Sec5s:
Sean

Sec4s:
ShiZhe

Sec3s:
JunYan Laura

Sec2s:
-NIL-

Sec1s:
PiYun Anthony

Tagboard




Links


Saturday, June 26, 2010

trumtrums

My dearest juniors! Its me! Em! :)
All the best for the upcoming events k!!?!? Don't tou lan ah!! Practice ah! I guess I will see you guys pretty soon again? Cos I may be going back on Saturdayssssss! :D

And also, our section outing! I don't even remember when was our last one. So, let's have one again! During our hols! But damn it, I don't even know when's my hols -.-

Okay, to those takin' their Os and Ns this year,
JIA YOU YO! :D MUST STUDY HARD HARD, not soft soft ah. Hehehe, k, forgive me, I was bored.

Prac hard for those takin' part in SIBF! JYJYJY!

See you guys real soon, and miss me!

Xoxo


ThyTRUMS♥